Carbon Monoxide Detector
Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector.
   I put it by the stairs to the back loft.
   The manual is in the left drawer in the kitchen table by the wall.
- It has a Peak level button which will show the highest level since the Test/Reset button was pushed or power went out.
- Levels > 30 parts per million (ppm) should be checked out if they keep occurring.
      The alarm sounds based on concentration over time:
          70 ppm for 1-2 hrs.
         150 ppm for 10-50 min.
         400 ppm for 4-15 min.
- 400 ppm will cause headaches in 1-2 hrs. and can be life threatening.
- 800 ppm will cause dizziness, nausea and convulsions within 45 min., unconsciousness in 2 hrs. and death in 3 hrs.
- 6,000 ppm will cause death in 10-15 min.