How to clean microfiber lens cleaning cloths.
- Never use a paper towel or other paper-based towels as they are made up of wood products and can leave scratches on the screen.
- Never use window cleaners, harsh chemicals or cleaning solvents on your smartphone or tablet.
- Never spray anything directly onto the screen.
- For fingerprint smudges, dust, and lint, wipe the screen gently using a dry microfiber cloth.
- If that doesn't work lightly dampen a section of a microfiber cloth with water and gently wipe the screen, then go over it again with a dry section of the cloth to wipe away any moisture.
Some instructions for eyeglasses say to clean them with water and a lens solution then blot them dry.
- If the stain remains, you can also try using a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Most screen cleaning products are alcohol and water.
You can make your own with a 50/50 mixture or 70 percent isopropryl alcohol and distilled water
- Washing microfiber cloths regularly will prevent the dirt and debris that the cloth has attracted from scratching surfaces if used again before cleaning.
- It’s always best to wash microfiber cloths separately, but if you need to run a mixed load make sure it’s only with other non-linting synthetic materials.
- Wash your microfiber cloth on a cool or warm setting with no detergent.
Hoya says it's ok to use a mild, bleach free, detergent.
- When the cycle is complete, leave to air-dry or dry on a low heat setting in a tumble dryer.
- Hand washing is often the most straightforward cleaning method.
Some say to use a mild detergent and others say plain water.
- Run the dirty microfiber cloth under cool or warm (not hot) water, and rub the microfiber between your fingers to help release the dirt and grime. Or put some water in a bowl and slosh the cloth around while rubbing it.
- Rinse well and leave to air-dry.
How to clean your smartphone or tablet - CNET
Clean Smudges from the Screen on Your Galaxy TabProS
How to clean microfiber cloths – AM Get Clean
How To Wash Your Screen Cleaner Microfiber Cloth - YouTube
last updated 4 Mar 2018