Source: 10 Tips at FoodAdventures.org
- Get a fish with skin so it doesn't fall between the grill.
- o not put sweet or wet ingredients on fish before grilling unless grilling dense fish like swordfish and tuna.
- Glaze only after a brief sear on both sides
- Brush the grill with oil right before adding the fish.
- Grill on the skin side first.
- Turn the fish with a fork. Spatula will tear the skin .
- Err on the side of undercooking.
- Remove the fish with a fork and a spatula.
Return to cooking, food
last updated 4 Feb 2006