Travel Insured International
* Cost is independent of destination or duration.
|Type ||Cost (Age) ||Limits
|20-40 ||41-55 ||56-70||Medical ||Evacuation
|Regular ||$111 ||$125 ||$185 ||$50,000 ||$250,000
|Gold ||$132 ||$178 ||$217 ||$100,000 ||$300,000
|Gold ||$187 ||$228 ||$311 ||$100,000 ||$300,000
Trip related expenses
Travel Assistance Service
- Trip cancellation, interruption and
Refunds deposit if you cancel because of Illness, Weather, Terrorism, jury duty, ...
medical treatment or evacuation
stolen or damaged baggage or travel
- Missed connection
- Airline ticket protection
Death and Dismemberment
For a detailed description of coverage's
Purchace Insurance (Gold) within 10 days from your initial trip deposit and receive:
evacuation and Repatriation
or legal referral
/ Visa information
- Coverage for financial default of an airline, a cruise line or tour operator
- A waiver of any pre-existing medical conditions that could eventually cause you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Coverage for terrorism protection in the event of a terrorist incident that occurs in a city listed on your itinerary within 30 days prior to your scheduled departure date. This same city must not have experienced a terrorist incident within the 90 days prior to the terrorist incident, which is causing your cancellation.
last updated 1 Sep 2004