Itinerary | Photos
Itinerary - Map
Sierra Club Brochure
Scottish Poetry Selection - Farewell to Scotland
|Dy ||Date ||Section ||Lodging
|0 ||Sep. 11 ||Dinner at Cross Keys in Milngavie || || ||
|1 ||Sep. 12 ||Milngavie to Drymen |
Visit to Glengoyne Distillery
|The Hawthorns B&B ||12 ||500 ||
|2 ||Sep. 13 ||Drymen to Balmaha ||Oak Tree Inn ||8 ||1,200 ||
|3 ||Sep. 14 ||Balmaha to Rowardennan ||Oak Tree Inn ||7 ||1,200 ||
|4 ||Sep. 15 ||Rowardennan to N. Loch Lomond ||The Drovers Inn ||14 ||1,785 ||
|5 ||Sep. 16 ||N. Loch Lomond to Tyndrum ||Tyndrum Lodge Hotel ||12 ||1,270 ||
|6 ||Sep. 17 ||Tyndrum to Inveroran ||Inveroran Hotel ||9 ||1,225 ||
|7 ||Sep. 18 ||Inveroran to Kingshouse Hotel |
GlenCoe Visitors Center
John Hutchison of the John Muir Trust talked at dinner
|Kingshouse Hotel ||10 ||1,700 ||
|8 ||Sep. 19 ||Kingshouse to Kinlochleven ||Macdonald Hotel ||8 ||1,388 ||
|9 ||Sep. 20 ||Kinlochleven to Fort William ||Alexandra Hotel ||15 ||2,400 ||
|10 ||Sep. 21 ||Clan Donald Skye Visitor Center ||Alexandra Hotel ||16 ||2,400
| ||Total ||96 ||12,668
1 - Clachan Inn, Drymen - Menu
2 - Oak Tree - Menu
3 - Lunch Rowardennan Hotel - Menu
4-8 - Dinner at hotel
6 - Lunch Bridge of Orchy Hotel
9 - Crannog
10 - No 4
My West Highland Way Page with maps.
From: "Hurston Roberts" <email@example.com>
Here is the process for downloading photos from flickr:
- Double click the photo you want to download
- At the top left of the photo, you should see an "actions" button... click on it then select "view all sizes"
- Click on the size of photo you want to download. If you want the original image click on "original photo"
- Click "download the photo
- A dialogue box should open allowing you to open the file in your photo application or to "save file".... I recommend you select save file. My computer saves to a directory named, downloads. Make sure you jot down the image name in case you don't know where your photo was saved to... then you can do a search for it by name.
I just tried it while I was logged off Flickr and it worked for me. It this does not work for you, give me a time I can call and I will walk you through the process. I am trying to get away from emailing images since they are so large and many email servers will reject then, but will do it if all else fails.
My related web pages:
Photo Sharing site review.
West Highland Way Page
Scottish History brief timeline
Haggis recipe at the Burns night page
last updated 3 Oct 2010