The human body contains about 100,000,000,000,000 (100 Trillion) cells.
Note: There are a variety of ways to classify human anatomy. The above includes the major systems in most of them. Some combine Muscular and Skeletal and Cardiovascular and Respiratory.
- Skeletal System (bones) [Structure]
- Muscular System (muscles) [Movement]
- Nervous System [Communication]
- Endocrine System [Communication]
Adrenal gland, Corpus luteum, Hypothalamus, Kidney, Ovaries, Pancreas, Parathyroid gland, Pineal gland, Pituitary gland, Testes, Thyroid gland
- Circulatory (Cardiovascular)
- Respiratory System
- Digestive and Excretory Systems
- Reproductive System
- Integumentary system -
skin, hair, nails, skin glands and their products (sweat).
Human Anatomy & Physiology: Table of Contents
Human Anatomy Model, Anatomy Chart, Anatomical Chart | InnerBody
Return to Science
last updated 19 Mar 2006