Hand Crank flashlights and Cell Phone Chargers
Phone adapters included:
- Most last 30-45 minutes when cranked 1 minute.
- Contdinuous cranking required for cell phone charging.
- A green bulb allows colors to be distinguished on a map or chart and will not upset most animals.
- Wind for 3 minutes for 2-8 minutes of cell phone talk time or over an hour of cell phone standby.
The Eaton FR400 phone manual says 10-15 min. or cranking will give 1 min of talk time.
Note: CDMA phones (Verizon, Sprint) use about 3x the power of GSM (Cingular, T-Mobile)
- Maximum output current is typically around 320-450 mA
- Turn the crank at a rate of two revolutions per second for 90 seconds for 40 to 60 minutes of uninterrupted power to the radio.
Campo: Samsung A300 Series - Siemens C35 Series - Motorola V Series - Ericsson T28
Gyron: plugs for MOST Motorola, Samsung and Nokia phones.
Dynamo from Sahalie: Samsung, Motorola, Nokia and Ericson
Outdoor Emergency Products
Return to Products
last updated 3 Jan 2012